Deleted File Recovery from External Drive on Mac
Using removable storage device like external hard drive, Pen drive, etc. to store computer data is becoming very common these days. It allows users to save and backup both personal as well as business data. People often use portable devices such as external hard disks as they have so many attractive features like large storage capacity, portability, reliability and many more. You can even easily transfer your important data from external hard drive to any other device or vice versa. All these factors make external hard drives as one of the best portable devices to share and backup your photos, video clips, movies, songs, documents etc., with your friends, family and colleague.
But problem arises when you accidentally delete your precious files from external hard drive. Anyhow, you don’t have to be panic! Because, here you will get most powerful and efficient recovery tool named as Mac File Recovery tool which is used to restore deleted files from external drive on Mac. It is one of the awards winning utility used to undelete files from external drive on Mac in an effective way. Apart from this, you can also use this powerful application to recover deleted files from MacBook Air within couple of minute.
Common file deletion Scenarios from External Drive on Mac
- Severe Virus Attack: There are so many harmful threats like virus, Trojan, worm etc., which infects the external hard drive and sometimes delete your precious data files or folders without your knowledge.
- Human Error: Sometimes, you may accidentally erase your essential files such as memorable images, important documents etc. from external hard drive rather than unwanted file when connected it to your Mac system for accessing information.
- Unauthorized Third Party Application: After interfacing external drive to your Mac computer, if you run any unauthorized third party application, then there might be a chance for deletion of files from your external hard drive.
- Interruption during File Transfer: If the process of transferring files gets interrupted due to some know or unknown reasons, then it may lead to deletion of files from your external hard drive on Mac machine.
Salient features of Mac File Recover Software
- It has consisted of two inbuilt definitive volume scanning algorithms which help you to perform deleted file recovery from external drive on Mac with ease. It can easily recover deleted files from external drive mac within couple of minute.
- This software is compatible with almost all versions of Mac Operating System such as Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6 and so on. This software can effectively undelete files from Mac Mountain Lion. To know more about deleted file recovery on Mac Mountain Lion, refer this link: http://www.recoverdeletedfilesmac.net/mountain-lion.html.
- It has ability to recover deleted files from external drive mac as well as from different volume such as HFS+, HFSX and more.
- It is the most recommended recovery software to restore deleted files from external drive on Mac in an efficient way.
- This software is fully automated with latest technology which helps you to recover files from different hard drives such as SATA, ATA, SCSI, etc., and proved to be very efficient to restore files deleted from external drive on Mac.
- It has user friendly interface that guides you how to recover deleted files from external drive Mac within few mouse clicks.
- Other than deleted file recovery from external drive on Mac, it also supports file recovery from flash drive, Pen drive, SD card etc.
- It supports various brands of external hard drives such WD, Toshiba, Seagate, LaCie, Iomega etc.
- With the help of this efficient tool you can easily preview your recovered files prior to saving. This helps you to analyse the overall result of this software.
Steps to know how to Recover Deleted Files from External Drive Mac:
Step 1: After downloading, launch the application on your Mac computer. From the main screen, select “Recover Files” option as shown in Fig 1.
Fig 1: Main Screen
Step 2: Now, select “Recover Deleted Files” option for deleted file recovery from external drive on Mac as shown in Fig 2.
Fig 2: Select Recover Deleted Files Option
Step 3: Now, the application scans and displays a list of volumes choose the particular volume from which you need to retrieve deleted files from external drive on Mac and then click on “Next” Option as shown in Fig 3.
Fig 3: Select Volume
Step 4: Once the scanning process is completed, you can view the recovered files using “Preview” option and then “Save” the recovered files to your desired location on Mac PC.
Fig 4: Save Option